Are you looking for an adventure in the spectacular Kyrgyz countryside that is affordable, a bit challenging but not too physical and that will leave you begging for more breathtaking views? This 4-day 3-night horse riding trip to the alpine lake of Song-Kol is perfect for you then. Compared to a 3 day horseriding this is a more relaxed itinerary with several hours horseriding day. Suitable for beginners and families with kids.
- Day 1: Arrival to Kyzart. Lunch. Start horseriding to Kilemche (3- 3.5 hours on a horse). Dinner & overnight with the shepherds
- Day 2: Kilemche – Song kol. Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp ( 3- 3.5 hours on a horse)
- Day 3: Song Kol (Tuz Ashuu) – Songkol (Kyrjol) – Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp (2 -3 hours on a horse)
- Day 4: Sonkol – Kyzart (3-4 hours on a horse). Lunch. Farewell to the horse guide. Depart Kyzart.
- horse rental
- horse guide (with limited English)
- Not included:
- transport (around 300 soms by bus one way) / private transfer from Bishkek to Kyzart is $50 per car
- English speaking horse guide is $10 extra per day per group
horseriding helmet ($6 per day to rent)
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best season: mid June – mid September
Accommodation & meals: 3 nights in a yurt, 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts.
- 1 person: 15800 soms
- 2 ppl: 22800 soms
- 3 ppl: 29800 soms
To book this tour please contact us: