Hey guys! Welcome to Apple Hostel Bishkek, your home in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan! We are a family run hostel located next to the west bus station which makes it convenient and easily accessible during your travels.
At Apple Hostel Bishkek we provide:
- free wifi
- free city maps
- free walking tours
- free mail delivery
- free use of kitchen
- hot showers
- linens and toiletries
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer
- Visa Support (in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia, India, Turkey, Mongolia, Russia & China.
- Sim Cards
We offer a variety of rooms based on your preferences
- Private room with private bathroom – if you prefer your privacy, we have several rooms that have bathrooms inside. Price – $26 – $56 per night depending on the season and the type of room (double, triple, quadruple room)
- Dormitory – Our guests come from all over the world and love the community feel of our hostel. If you thrive in a group environment, stay in one of our female or mixed dormitories. Price: $8 – $12 per night depending on the season
- All rates include breakfast.
All of our guests are welcome to utilize our common areas:
- Kitchen – feel free to make your own meals, coffee or tea
- Lobby – with comfortable couches, Wi-Fi and lockers, you can hang out in the lobby while you’re planning your next adventure.
- Outdoor terrace – enjoy the fresh air on our terrace, where we often host musical events.
- Food court – our adjoining food court is open to the public but just steps away from our door. Here you will find a variety of traditional and European-style cuisine for $1-2. The best part? It’s open 24/7 so you can stop by any time to grab a bite on your way out, or hang out with new friends.
We are in the heart of Bishkek, walking distance from many popular locations:
- West Bus Station (just behind the hostel, 5 mins walk)
- Osh Bazaar (10-15 mins walk)
- Indian embassy (15-20 mins walk)
- Molodaya gvardiya boulevard (15-20 mins walk)
- Famous Kyrgyz restaurant “Faiza” (25- 30 mins walk)
Other destinations are only 10-15 minutes by bus, including:
- Ala-too square,
- White House
- Filarmonic Hall
We are much more than a hostel – we are a community of travelers, explorers, and adventurers. You’ll meet, mingle, and discover all of what Bishkek has to offer in our social environment.
- Karaoke night
- Nightlife outings
- Traditional musical concerts
- Guest performances
Let us be your tour guide! We can arrange multiple-day excursions, day trips, and more. Check out our tours page for more details.
How to reach us
From the airport:
- Pre-arranged taxi – we will have a driver waiting for you with a sign at the airport who can bring you directly to the hostel for only $9
- On your own – take a marshrutka #380 and get off on Jibek Jolu/Fuchika. From there walk towards the bus station for 15-20 minutes. Right before reaching the bus station turn to the left on Rostovskaya, walk 200 metres until you reach the intersection Kurenkeeva. On the intersection, you will see a 2- floor yellow building the “Apple hostel” sign on your right.
From within Bishkek:
- simply tell your taxi driver: Apple Hostel (Chymkentskaya 1B, Bishkek 720030) or Zapadnyi avtovokzal (which stands for west bus station)
- take the bus to West Bus Station
Get in touch
To make a reservation send us an email at email@example.com or message to WhatsApp at +996 553 280 881 or a phone call to +996 551 21 03 03