Chon Kemin to Issyk-Kul – 2 Day Horseriding Tour
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport down to Balykchy after the tour is included
All or some meals will be provided.
All park fees are covered.
If you want to make the most out of your stay in Kyrgyzstan while being able to enjoy its pristine nature, mountain landscapes and thick forests on the horse this tour is worth every penny! Exploring Chon Kemin and Issyk-Kyl whilst on horseback is the best way to emege yourself into the stunning Kyrgyz countryside. Join us on our 2 day tour!
Chon-Kemin Gorge is the longest gorge in Kyrgyzstan. The Gorge stretches 100 km along Kungei Ala-Too mountain, before finishing at Issyk-Kul Lake. Koltor lake is located next to a wooden shepherd’s hut amidst the thick forest.
Most of these areas are completely untouched, which makes it one of the peaceful areas in the region.
During the summer you can get involved with some rafting on the river, ask us for more details!
- Private transport to Chon Kemin is 3000 som (4 seat car)
- Camping equipment/helmet rental
- 2 Days 1 Night
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Day 1: Chon Kemin village to Kerege Tash. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. Lunch/Dinner & Camping in a tent.
- Day 2: Horseriding for 4-5 hours from Kerege Tash to Balykchy. Transportation to town. Snacks for breakfast/lunch.
- 1 person: 17640 som
- 2 person: 14200 som per person
- 3 person: 12400 som per person
- 4 person: 10500 som per person
CONTACT US TO BOOK THE CHON KEMIN TO ISSYK KYLTOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881