Welcome to Apple Hostel Bishkek, your home in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan! We are a family-run hostel located next to the West Bus Station, which makes it convenient and easily accessible during your travels.
At Apple Hostel Bishkek we provide:
- Free wifi
- Free city maps
- Free walking tours
- Free mail delivery
- Free use of kitchen
- Hot showers
- Linens and toiletries
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer
- Visa Support (in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia, India, Turkey, Mongolia, Russia & China)
- Sim Cards
We offer a variety of rooms based on your preferences:
- Private room with private bathroom:
If you value your privacy, we have several rooms that have bathrooms ensuite. Price ranges from $26 to $56 per night depending on the season and the type of room (double, triple, quadruple room).
Our guests come from all over the world and love the communal feel of our hostel. If you thrive in a group environment, stay in one of our female or mixed dormitories. Prices range from $8 to $12 per night depending on the season.
All different room rates include a delicious breakfast.
All of our guests are welcome to utilize our common areas:
- Kitchen: Feel free to make your own meals, coffee or tea
- Lobby and lounge room: With comfortable couches, Wi-Fi and lockers, you can hang out in the lobby or lounge while you’re planning your next adventure.
- Outdoor terrace: Enjoy the fresh air on our terrace, where we often host musical events.
- Food court: Our adjoining food court is open to the public but just steps away from our door. Here you will find a variety of traditional and European-style cuisine for $1-2. The best part? It’s open 24/7 so you can stop by any time to grab a bite on your way out, or hang out with new friends.
We are much more than a hostel. We are a community of travelers, explorers, and adventurers. You’ll meet, mingle, and discover all of what Bishkek has to offer in our social environment, such as:
- Karaoke night
- Nightlife outings
- Traditional musical concerts
- Guest performances
Check out our Events & Activities page for more information.
Let us be your tour guide! We can arrange multiple-day excursions, day trips, and more. Check out our tours page for more details.
We are in the heart of Bishkek, where we are within walking distance from many popular locations, such as:
- West Bus Station (just behind the hostel, 5 mins walk)
- Osh Bazaar (10-15 mins walk)
- Indian embassy (15-20 mins walk)
- Molodaya Gvardiya Boulevard (15-20 mins walk)
- Famous Kyrgyz restaurant “Faiza” (25- 30 mins walk)
Other destinations are only 10-15 minutes by bus/marshrutkas (mini buses), including:
How to reach us
From Manas International Airport:
- Pre-arranged taxi:
We will have a driver waiting for you with a sign at the airport who can bring you directly to the hostel for only $9.
- On your own:
Take marshrutka #380 and get off on Jibek Jolu/Fuchika. From there walk towards the bus station for 15-20 minutes. Right before reaching the bus station turn to the left on Rostovskaya, walk 200 metres until you reach the intersection Kurenkeeva. On the intersection, you will see a 2- floor yellow building with the “Apple hostel” sign on your right.
From within Bishkek:
- Simply tell your taxi driver:
Apple Hostel (Chymkentskaya 1B, Bishkek 720030) or Zapadnyi avtovokzal (which stands for West Bus Station)
- take a bus to West Bus Station
Get in touch
To make a reservation send an email to our Reception:
You can also message us on WhatsApp:
+996 553 280 881 or;
Call: +996 551 21 03 03