Besh-Tash Nature Reserve is a large natural park located in the mountains of the Talas Range; it is on the south of the city of Talas and includes the Besh-Tash, Kolba, Kumush-Tag and Urmaral Gorges. The height of the reserve varies from 1100 to 3500 meters. It is a favorite spot for locals but is still unknown among foreigners which turns your visit into a true authentic experience!
- Day 1: Transfer from Talas to Besh Tash National park. Horseriding to Besh Karakchy. Camping in a yurt
- Day 2: Besh Karakchy – Terek Jailoo. Camping in a tent.
- Day 3: Terek Jailoo – Kara Kungei village. Transfer to Toktogul. The tour ends around 4 pm. Dinner & overnight your own.
Horseriding every day between 4-6 hours.
For 1 person: 29990 som
For 2 ppl: 51580 som
For 3 ppl: 61900 som
For 4 ppl: 70380 som
- horse guide
- horse rental
- meals (start with lunch on day 1 and end with lunch on day 3)
- tent and sleeping mats rental
- transport at the end of the tour to Toktogul
- transport to Talas
- sleeping bags rental
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, horseriding chaps (recommended), rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid August
To book this tour please contact us: