Are you up for a spectacular hike with an overnight in a soviet hut surrounded by mountain peaks?
Ratcek Hut was named after a soviet alpinist- Ratcek Vladimir Losifovich – who initiated the construction of the hut when he was managing the Kyrgyz Club of Alpinism and Tourism in the 1930s. Itinerary:
- Day 1: Transfer from Bishkek to Alplager by car. Start the hike at 2200 m above sea level. Hiking for 5-6 hours to reach the hut at 3300 m above the sea level. Snacks for lunch. Dinner & Camping.
- Day 2: Hike back down to Alplager. Snacks for breakfast and lunch. Transfer back to the city.
- 1 person: 12.900 som
- 2 people: 9.680 som per person
- 3 people: 8.380 som per person
- 4 people: 6.880 som per person
- 5 people: 5.280 som per person
- trekking guide
- meals during the trek
- park entrance fee
- transport from Bishkek to Alplager and back.
- camping equipment rental
Duration: 2 days and 1 night
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best time: May – October