- Day 1: Karakol – Jergez gorge – Balbal stone monument. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. The gorge has a very dense vegetation. Lunch. Dinner and camping in a tent at 2800m.
- Day 2: Jergez waterfall – Ailanysh lakes. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. Lunch near the waterfall while enjoying the spectacular scenery of the valley.
Prices for the 2-day Horseback riding tour:
- 1 person: 15620 som
- 2 pax: 14200 som per person
- 3 pax: 11800 som per person
- 4 pax: 10200 som per person
- Horse guide/cook
- Helmet rental
- Camping equipment rental
- Pick up and drop off in Karakol
- Water (can easily fill up an empty bottle in the river)
Duration: 2 days and 1 night.
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best season: Mid June – Mid September.
To book this tour please contact us: