- Day 1: Transfer from Karakol town to Karakol National park entrance by car. Hike to Sirota camp, 12 km, 4-5 hours. Lunch/dinner. Overnight in tents.
- Day 2: Sirota camp – Keldike Gorge, 10 km, 5-6 hours. Lunch/dinner. Overnight in tents
- Day 3: Keldike gorge – Altyn Arashan, 10 km, 4 hours. Lunch/dinner. Overnight in tents
- Day 4: Altyn arashan – Aksuu village, 15 km, 4-5 hours. Lunch. Transfer from Aksuu village back to Karakol town.
2 pax: 25630 som per person
3 pax: 22200 som per person
- trekking guide
- camping equipment rental
- park entrance fee/tent set up fee/hot springs fee
- hot springs fee
- transport from Karakol to the start of the trek and back
- water (bring an empty bottle to fill it up in the river)
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid September