Trekking is between 7 to 12 km; 6 to 9 hours every day.
- Day 1: Transfer from Karakol to Jeti Oguz gorge. Trekking to Telty gorge. Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 2: Trekking up to Telty pass (3800m). Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 3: Trekking down to Karakol gorge (2500 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 4: Trekking to On Tor gorge and enjoy Panoramic views of Karakol peak (5216 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 5: Trekking up via Kurgak Tor gorge to Alakol lake (3560 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 6: Trekking on the shores of Lakes lake and up to Alakol pass (3830 m) Hike down from the pass to Keldike gorge and down to Altyn Arashan valley. (2500 m). Lunch/dinner/ enjoy open air hot springs.
- Day 7: Trekking down via Arashan valley to Aksuu village. Transfer back to Karakol. End of the tour after lunch. Dinner on your own.
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best season: mid June – mid September
2 pax: 38880 som per person
4 pax: 33400 som per person
6 pax: 28400 som per person
7 pax: 27800 som per person
8 pax: 26800 som per person
9 pax: 24800 som per person
10 pax: 24300 som per person
- trekking guide
- camping equipment rental
- hot springs fee
- park entrance fee/tent set up fee
- pick up and drop off in Karakol
Duration: 7 days and 6 nights