Located in the Jalal-Adad region, Sary-Chelek spans an area of 240 km² and is the perfect location for a longer expedition. The reserve contains 7 lakes with an abundance of wild life and vegetation, with innumerable possibilities to explore the surrounding areas.
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
Trekking is 10-15 km every day, 6-7 hours of trekking.
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best season: mid June – mid September
1 person: 36800 som
2 people: 48950 som
3 people: 56200 som
4 people: 62800 som
- trekking guide (non English speaking)
- 2 nights accommodation in a guesthouse
- camping equipment rental
- park entrance fee/tent set up fee
- Transportation to and from the site is not included.
Duration: 6 days and 5 nights