Are you looking for an adventure in the spectacular Kyrgyz countryside that is affordable, slightly challenging and that will leave you wanting for more breathtaking views?
This 4-day 3-night horse riding trip to the alpine lake of Song Kol is perfect for you then.
Compared to a 3-day horse riding tour, this is a more relaxed itinerary with several hours of horse riding a day. Suitable for beginners and families with kids.
- Day 1: Arrival to Kyzart. Lunch. Start horse riding to Kilemche (3- 3.5 hours on a horse). Dinner & overnight with the shepherds
- Day 2: Kilemche – Song Kol. Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp ( 3- 3.5 hours on a horse)
- Day 3: Song Kol (Tuz Ashuu) – Song Kol (Kyrjol) – Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp (2 -3 hours on a horse)
- Day 4: Song Kol – Kyzart (3-4 hours on a horse). Lunch. Farewell to the horse guide. Depart Kyzart.
1 person: 16,200 som
2 people: 23,600 som
3 people: 31,000 som
4 people: 47,200 som
- Horse rental.
- Horse guide (with limited English).
- Helmet for horse riding.
- Not included:
- Transport (around 400 soms by Marshrutka/bus one way (Bus number #514) / private transfer from Bishkek to Kyzart is $50 per car.
- English speaking horse guide is $10 extra per day per group.
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – It gets really cold at night!
Best season: Mid June – Mid September (This is a summer only tour).
Accommodation & meals: 3 nights in a yurt, 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts.