Karakol to Jergez Gorge- 2-day- Horseriding Tour
There’s no better way to experience the beautiful nature of Jergez Gorge & Karakol than on horseback. Join us on this epic two day tour!
Discover dense vegetation and lush greenery at Jergez gorge! Visit Jergez waterfall, Balbal sacred stone and Ailanysh lakes!
- Day 1: Karakol – Jergez gorge – Balbal stone monument. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. The gorge has a very dense vegetation. Lunch. Dinner and camping in a tent at 2800m.
- Day 2: Jergez waterfall – Ailanysh lakes. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. Lunch near the waterfall while enjoying the spectacular scenery of the valley.
- 1 person: 15620 som
- 2 person: 14200 som per person
- 3 person: 11800 som per person
- 4 person: 10200 som per person
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport to and from the tour will be included.
All or some meals will be provided.
All camping and riding gear is included
2 Days 1 Night
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881