Magic Week In Tian Shan – 7 Day- Trek
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport to and from Karakol will be included.
HOT SPRINGS + PARK FEES
Entrance fees for the hot springs and the national park are covered
All or some meals will be provided and cooked by our porter
All camping gear rental will be provided
located in Karakol, the tour is a more physically challenging version of a 4 day trek to Alakol lake high up in the Tian Shan range. It is a medium to difficult level trek where majority of the nights would be spend camping in the wild.
With Apple Hostel tours, you have the opportunity to trek from the Jeti Oguz Gorge through beautiful valleys to Alakol Lake and eventually to Altyn Arashan Valley, known for its infamous hot springs which are extremely rich in minerals.
This is the ultimate trek into the Kyrgyz wilderness. If you’ve come to Kyrgyzstan to hike, then this tour through the Tian Shan range is not to be missed!
- Water Bottle
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Day 1: Transfer from Karakol to Jeti Oguz gorge. Trekking to Telty gorge. Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 2: Trekking up to Telty pass (3800m). Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 3: Trekking down to Karakol gorge (2500 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 4: Trekking to On Tor gorge and enjoy Panoramic views of Karakol peak (5216 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 5: Trekking up via Kurgak Tor gorge to Alakol lake (3560 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 6: Trekking on the shores of Lakes lake and up to Alakol pass (3830 m) Hike down from the pass to Keldike gorge and down to Altyn Arashan valley. (2500 m). Lunch/dinner/ enjoy open air hot springs.
- Day 7: Trekking down via Arashan valley to Aksuu village. Transfer back to Karakol. End of the tour after lunch. Dinner on your own.
Trekking is between 7 to 12 km; 6 to 9 hours every day.
Tour Cost (SOM)
- 1 Person: 51840
- 2 People: 38880
- 3 People: 36200
- 4: People: 33400
- 5 People: 31850
- 6 People: 28400
- 7 People: 27800
- 8 People: 26800
- 9 People: 24800
- 10 People: 24300
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881