Cultural and National Show in Talas — Discover a true nomadic experience at a traditional Kyrgyz Jailoo where you will taste amazing local food and have a chance to participate in local games!
Eagle Hunting Festival — Discover the traditional and beautiful art of eagle hunting in the Kyrgyz Traditional Games Festival.
Kok Boru & Kyrgyz Traditional Games Festival — Experience the exciting sport called Kok Boru. If you want to experience something local and traditional, this is for you.
Festivals in June
- 20th of June: Kok Boru & Kyrgyz Traditional Games, Talas
- 20th June: Festival “Kurak, terme, saima, oimo” | Location: Barpy village (Jalalabat Oblast) | Demonstration of making: kurak, saima, terme, oimo.
Festivals in July
- 4th July: Agro Fest | Location: Jaichy yurt camp (southern lakeshore of Issyk-Kul Lake, near Kok-Sai Village) | Folklore concert, felt show, Kyrgyz national games, wool made dressing exhibition, Kyrgyz food tasting, National Horse Games
- 11th of July: Kok Boru & Kyrgyz Traditional Games, Talas
- 25th July: National Horse Games Festival (Kochkor) | Location: Batai-Aral Yurt camp, on the northeastern shore of Son-Kol Lake | National horse games Ulak-Tartysh, KyzKuumai, Tyiyn-Enmei, Er-Enish; Folklore show; Kyrgyz cuisine
- 26th July: National Horse Games Festival (Kyzyl-Oi) | Location: Kyzyl-Oi village (Suusamyr Valley) | National horse games Ulak-Tartysh, KyzKuumai, Er-Enish; Folklore show; Kyrgyz cuisine.
Festivals in August
- 1st of August: Kok Boru & Kyrgyz Traditional Games, Talas
- 6th August: National Horse Games and Birds of Prey Festival (Tamchy) | Location: Tamchy village (northern lakeshore of Issyk-Kul lake) | Demonstration of hunting with a Golden Eagle; show of Kyrgyz national games “Ulak-Tartysh” and “Tyiyn-Enmei”
- 15th August: Birds of Prey Festival (Bokonbaevo) | Location: Jaichy yurt camp (southern lakeshore of Issyk-Kul Lake, near Kok-Sai Village) | Demonstration of hunting with a Golden Eagle; folklore show; exhibition and sale of handicrafts and souvenirs; tasting of Kyrgyz cuisine.
- 22nd of August: Kok Boru & Kyrgyz Traditional Games, Talas
- 29th August: National Uzbek cuisine festival (Jalalabat) | Location: Jalalabat (Jalalabat Oblast) | Cooking forgotten traditional dishes of Kyrgyz and Uzbek cuisines. Tour of the vineyard and fruit tasting. Folk concert.