Alamedin Gorge Day Trip
Transport too and from the tour will be incuded.
Alamedin flood plain is completely covered by birch and pussy-willow groves and also by different types of bushes: barberry, black current, sea buckthorn and briar.
This is the second biggest gorge of the Kyrgyz Ridge known by the locals as “the hot springs”. In soviet times a holiday house was built on the base of the hot mineral springs at a height of 1981 m above sea level. While the house is no longer in operation today, the pool itself is still awaiting you with its 30°C warm water.
The day will start with a private transfer from Apple Hostel Bishkek to Alamedin gorge. You’ll then have some free time to hike the region, or with the help of an optional local guide. Dont forget your swimsuit! Next up is a dip in the beautiful and refreshing hot springs – the surroundings are stunning!
You’ll then be transferred back to Apple Hostel Bishkek in time for dinner.
An optional stop to Buruna Tower is available for an additional 100 som per group.
- Hot Spring Fee
- Burana tower Visit for additional 1000 som
- 6 Hours
- trekking boots
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
- Food & Drink
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Private transfer from apple Hostel bishkek to alameding gorge
- free time to hike the region, or with an optional guide
- dip in the beautiful and refreshing hot springs
- transfer back to apple hostel bishkek
- 750 som per person in a group of 4
- (Hot springs fee of 100 som per person not included)
CONTACT US TO BOOK THE ALAMEDIN DAY TRIP
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881