Are you looking forward for experiencing a panoramic tour from Chon Kemin National Park through the passes into Issyk Kul valley on a 3 day horseriding tour? Blending in with nature while camping in the forest, enjoying meals cooked on fire and breathing in a fresh mountain air? Then this tour is for you!
The Chon Kemin Natural park is located around 150 km east of Bishkek. It stretches over 500 ha and has an altitude between 1400m and 2800m. The park has one of the most picturesque landscapes in Kyrgyzstan with its vast river, lakes, glaciers and its immense forest. It’s a delight both for nature lovers in search of a calm holiday, and for extreme sports enthusiasts who can go trekking or rafting.
- Day 1: You arrive at a mountain guesthouse in the forest in the Chon Kemin National Park; enjoy a homemade dinner of only local and natural products. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 2: After breakfast you horseride to the Jalgyz Karagai gorge for 5-6 hours. Picnic/dinner/camping in tents.
- Day 3: You start from Jalgyz Karagai gorge, passing through the passes to the Kol Kogur gorge. You enjoy the view of a dense pine forest. Horseriding for 3-4 hours. Picnic/dinner/camping in tents.
- Day 4: You leave the Kol Kogur gorge and go to the Kyzyl Aska valley. Horseridiing for 4-5 hours. Picnic for lunch. Ride down to the village of Toru Aigyr (northern shore of Issyk Kul lake), famous for its legend of the horse that swam from the south bank of Issyk Kul to its north bank to find its owner. Dinner and overnight on your own.
1 person: 39400 som
2 pax: 25600 som per person
3 pax: 24300 som per person
4 pax: 23900 som per person
- trekking guide/cook (Kyrgyz/Russian speaking)
- horse porter
- Meals during the trek.
- Transport down to Toru Aigyr after the tour
- Transport to Chon Kemin is 4000 som (4 seat car)
- Camping equipment rental
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes — it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid September
Accommodation & meals: one hot meal a day, snacks for breakfast and lunch, camping in the wild.
No horseriding experience is required for the tour but the persons joining need to be in good shape and consider themselves healthy.
You can book this 3 Day Horseriding Tour via:
+996 553 280 881
+996 551 210 303