Are you looking forward for experiencing a panoramic tour from Chon Kemin National Park through the passes into Issyk Kul valley? Blending in with nature while camping in the forest, enjoying meals cooked on fire and breathing in a fresh mountain air? Then this tour is for you!
- Day 1: Chon Kemin — Jalgyz Karagai. Hiking for 6-7 hours. Picnic/dinner/camping in tents
- Day 2: Jalgyz Karagai — Kol Kogur. Hiking for 4-5 hours. Picnic/dinner/camping in tents.
- Day 3: Kol Kogur — Kyzyl Aska. Hiking for 5-6 hours. Picnic. Transport down to Toru Aigyr (northern shore of Issyk Kul lake)
1 person: 22880 som
2 pax: 18800 som per person
3 pax: 14880 som per person
4 pax: 12500 som per person
- trekking guide (non English speaking)
- horse porter
- Transport down to Toru Aigyr after the tour
- Transport to Chon Kemin is 3000 som (4 seat car)
- Camping equipment rental
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes — it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid September
Accommodation & meals: one hot meal a day, snacks for breakfast and lunch, camping in the wild.
No hiking experience is required for the tour but the persons joining need to be in good shape and consider themselves healthy.