- Day 1: Transfer by car from Naryn to Eki Naryn to the horse trek starting point crossing the Small and Large rivers of Naryn. Horseriding to Oruk Tam village, overnight in a homestay
- Day 2: Horseriding from Oruk Tam to Jakbolot jailoo overlooking yaks and sheep slowly chewing the grass. Overnight in a yurt
- Day 3: Horseriding from Jakbolot jailoo to Archaly valley. Overnight with local shepherds.
- Day 4: Horseriding in the valley with the stop at Zhyluu Suu hot springs rich in minerals where you would be able to take a dip.
- Day 5: Horseriding to Tosor pass (3892 m). Overnight in a yurt.
- Day 6: Horseriding from Tosor pass down to Toguz bulak village. Overnight in a homestay.
- Day 7: Horseriding from Toguz Bulak to Tosor village, Southern Shore of Issyk Kul lake. Lunch. Depart after lunch on your own.
Horseriding for 4-6 hours every day. Level of difficulty is medium. Prior horseriding experience is recommended.
2 pax: 46800 som per person
3 pax: 45400 som per person
4 pax: 45800 som per person
5 pax: 43800 som per person
- horse guide
- horse rental
- horse porter
- transportation of horses
- camping equipment rental
Duration: 7 days and 6 nights
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, personal medicine (diamox from high altitude), horseriding chaps (recommended), rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid September