Eki Naryn to Jakbolot Jailoo 3-day Horseriding Tour
When it comes to Naryn mostly people think of Songkol lake — very few have heard of Eki Naryn Valley — a hidden gem of the area! Take a chance and explore the valley — just 52 km away from Naryn!
The Eki Naryn valley is situated in total Kyrgyz wilderness – perfect for those looking for calm and serenity. The area is beaming with colourful meadows and beautiful barley fields. Visiting Eki Naryn Village is a great opportunity to learn more about modern village life in Kyrgyzstan.
Here at Apple Hostel Bishkek, we are one of the only companies to offer tours into the Eki Naryn/Jakbolot Jailoo region. Get in touch with us to experience this quintessential horseback trek into the wilderness.
- Day 1: Eki Naryn jailoo — Jakbolot jailoo/lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp
- Day 2: Jakbolot jailoo — Jakbolot pass (4000m)/lunch/dinner &overnight in a yurt camp
- Day 3: Jakbolot pass — Eki Naryn jailoo/lunch. Departure.
- 1 person: 12870 som
- 2 pax: 10900 som per person
- 3 pax: 10500 som per person
- 4 pax: 10200 som per person
- 5 pax: 9700 som per person
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Horse rental is included
Two nights in a traditional yurt camp is included
All or some meals will be provided.
- Transport to and from Naryn to Bishkek
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS EKI NARYN 3 DAY TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881