If you want to make the most out of your stay in Kyrgyzstan while being able to enjoy its pristine nature, mountain landscapes and thick forests on the horse this tour is worth every penny!
- Day 1: Chon Kemin village to Kerege Tash. Horseriding for 4-5 hours. Lunch/Dinner & Camping in a tent.
- Day 2: Horseriding for 4-5 hours from Kerege Tash to Balykchy. Transportation to town. Snacks for breakfast/lunch.
1 person: 17640 som
2 pax: 14200 som per person
3 pax: 12400 som per person
4 pax: 10500 som per person
- Horse guide
- Horse rental
- Horse porter
- Park entrance fee
- Transport down to Balykchy after the tour
- Private transport to Chon Kemin is 3000 som (4 seat car)
- Camping equipment/helmet rental
Duration: 2 days and 1 night
Requirements: trekking boots/gaiters, weatherproof warm clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain coat and warm clothes – it gets really cold at night!
Best Season: Mid June – Mid September
If you have 1 extra day check out Chon Kemin to Issyk-Kul -3-day Horseriding Tour
To book this tour please contact us: