Karakol — Jeti Oguz — Karakol Gorge — Alakol lake — Altyn Arashan Valley — Karakol — 7 Day Trek
Located in Karakol, the tour is a more physically challenging version of a 4 day trek to Alakol lake high up in the Tian Shan range. It is a medium to difficult level trek where majority of the nights would be spend camping in the wild.
This trek starts from the Jeti Oguz Gorge through beautiful valleys to Alakol Lake and eventually to Altyn Arashan Valley, known for its infamous hot springs which are extremely rich in minerals.
- Day 1: Transfer from Karakol to Jeti Oguz gorge. Trekking to Telty gorge. Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 2: Trekking up to Telty pass (3800m). Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 3: Trekking down to Karakol gorge (2500 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 4: Trekking to On Tor gorge and enjoy Panoramic views of Karakol peak (5216 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 5: Trekking up via Kurgak Tor gorge to Alakol lake (3560 m) Lunch/dinner/camping
- Day 6: Trekking on the shores of Lakes lake and up to Alakol pass (3830 m) Hike down from the pass to Keldike gorge and down to Altyn Arashan valley. (2500 m). Lunch/dinner/ enjoy open air hot springs.
- Day 7: Trekking down via Arashan valley to Aksuu village. Transfer back to Karakol. End of the tour after lunch. Dinner on your own.
Trekking is between 7 to 12 km; 6 to 9 hours every day.
The trek is 6-7 hours away from Bishkek. You can take a marshrutka from Bishkek to Karakol from the west bus station. It leaves every half an hour to an hour until about 3 pm every day!
- 2 People: 66,000 som per person
- 3 People: 50,800 som per person
- 4: People: 48,300 som per person
- 5 People: 44,800 som per person
INCLUDED: English speaking guide/cook, porter service, meals during the trek as per itinerary, 1 night in the yurt, other nights camping in a tent, hot springs fee, park entrance fees,transport to/from start of the trek
NOT INCLUDED: porter for personal staff
; transportation to/from Karakol. You can take a marshrutka from the west bus station in Bishkek to Karakol. It takes 6-7 hours.
DURATION: 7 Days 6 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS TOUR
+996 553 280 881
+996 551 210 303