Ala Archa Ratcek Hut Hike
Join Apple Hostel on one of our most popular hikes close to Bishkek. Ratcek Hut was named after a soviet alpinist- Ratcek Vladimir — who initiated the construction of the hut when he was managing the Kyrgyz Club of Alpinism and Tourism in the 1930s.
You’ll hike up a path that is surrounded by spectacular wildlife and heaps of wildlife on your way up to the famous Ratcek hut. One at the summit, settle down next to a warm fire with a few drinks in the wooden hut which is situated next to Aksai glacier in Ala-Archa National Park.
The trek will start with a transfer from Bishkek to Alplager, before embarking on the 5-6 hour hike up Ratcek Hut. Bring plenty of snacks and water/drinks with you! After a night under the crystal clear stars, begin your amble descent back down to Alplager in the morning before heading back to Bishkek via a private transfer.
- Day 1: Transfer from Bishkek to Alplager by car. Start the hike at 2200 m above sea level. Hiking for 5-6 hours to reach the hut at 3300 m above the sea level. Snacks for lunch. Dinner & Camping.
- Day 2: Hike back down to Alplager. Snacks for breakfast and lunch. Transfer back to the city.
- 1 person: 14,600 som
- 2 people: 8,400 som per person
- 3 people: 5,600 som per person
- 4 people: 4,200 som per person
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport to and from Ala-Archa as well as the park entrance fees.
Food and camping equipment rental
2 Days 1 Night
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- hat/trekking poles
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THE RATCEK HUT TREK
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881