Sary-Chelek National Park 5-day Horseriding Tour
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Transport to and from the tour will be included.
All or some meals will be provided.
2 nights accommodation in a guesthouse
Sary-Chelek is a beautiful nature reserve very popular with locals and tourists likewise. Walnut forests, a crystal clear lake for swimming, diverse flora and fauna, magnificent view, numerous trekking routes, and horseback riding are just a few of the highlights of this park
Located in Jalal-Abad region, Sary-Chelek spans an area of 240 km² and is the perfect location for a longer expedition. The reserve contains 7 lakes with an abundance of wild life and vegetation, with innumerable possibilities to explore the surrounding areas.
- helmet rental
- Transportation to and from the site is not included.
- 6 days and 5 nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
- 1 person: 47850 som
- 2 pax: 38280 som per person
- 3 pax: 33500 som per person
- 4 pax: 28900 som per person
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS SARY-CHELEK TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881