Sary-Chelek National Park 5-day Horseriding Tour
If you already have some experience in horseriding and looking for a tourist-free tour — 5 day horseriding tour in Sary Chelek National park is a perfect fit for you! During the 5 day tour you would be able to discover all 7 lakes of the national park, meet locals picking walnuts and shepherds grazing their livestock!
Sary-Chelek is a beautiful nature reserve very popular with locals and tourists likewise. Walnut forests, a crystal clear lake for swimming, diverse flora and fauna, magnificent view, numerous trekking routes, and horseback riding are just a few of the highlights of this park
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
- 1 pax: 107,400 som
- 2 pax: 64,250 som
- 3 pax: 53,800 som
- 4 pax: 54,200 som
INCLUDED: guide/cook (Kyrgyz/Russian speaking), horse porter with the horseman for the trek, meals during the trek, tent setup fee, park entrance fee, camping equipment rental,2 dinners and 2 nights in the guesthouse,
NOT INCLUDED: transport from Bishkek to Arkyt village and back. Marshrutka #545 to Arkyt from the west bus station costs 600 som. It leaves at 7:00
DURATION: 5 Days 6 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK 5-day Horseriding Tour to SARY CHELEK NATIONAL PARK
+996 553 280 881
+996 551 210 303