Sary Chelek National Park is the perfect location for a longer expedition into the Kyrgyz countryside. The reserve contains 7 lakes with an abundance of wild life and vegetation, with innumerable possibilities to explore Located in the Jalal-Abad region, Sary-Chelek spans an area of 240 km² and is the perfect the surrounding areas.
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
Trekking is 10-15 km every day, 6-7 hours of trekking.
|Hiking – Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 36 200 s||6: 120 000 s|
|2: 60 000 s||7: 135 000 s|
|3: 75 000 s||8: 138 200 s|
|4: 84 500 s||9: 153 500 s|
|5: 93 000 s||10: 162 500 s|
INCLUDED: Kyrgyz/Russian speaking guide/cook, meals during the trek as per itinerary, 2 nights and dinners in the guesthouse, tent setup fee, park entrance fee, camping equipment rental, horse porter with horseman.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Sary Chelek is not included. Marshrutka #545 to Arkyt costs 600 som. It leaves at 07:00.
DURATION: 6 Days 5 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.