Sary Chelek National Park — 5 Day Trek
Sary Chelek National Park is the perfect location for a longer expedition into the Kyrgyz countryside. The reserve contains 7 lakes with an abundance of wild life and vegetation, with innumerable possibilities to explore Located in the Jalal-Abad region, Sary-Chelek spans an area of 240 km² and is the perfect the surrounding areas.
- Day 1: Arrival to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 2: Arkyt village – Sary chelek lake. Camping.
- Day 3: Reach Kara Kamysh lake via Makmal pass. Camping
- Day 4: Reach Iiri kol via Kotormo pass. Camping
- Day 5: Baka lake, camping.
- Day 6: Trek back to Arkyt village. Dinner & overnight in a guesthouse.
- Day 7: Departure
Trekking is 10-15 km every day, 6-7 hours of trekking.
- 1 person: 29.000 som
- 2 person: 24.400 som per person
- 3 person: 20.250 som per person
- 4 person: 17.100 som per person
- 5 person: 16.300 som per person
guide is non-English speaking;
All camping gear will be included + 2 Nights in a guesthouse with dinners
All or some meals will be provided.
All park and tent set up fees are covered
- Transportation to and from the site is not included.
- 6 Days 6 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THE SARY CHELEK 5 DAY TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881