Get a taste of the nomadic life in rural Kyrgyzstan! If you want to see farmers milk mares, drink some mare’s milk, try to spot some of the many species of birds who live in the area, and soak in the fresh air and the absolutely gorgeous views of the sun setting over Song Kol Lake, this Song Kol Tour is perfect for you!
Remember to bring a tripod with you to snap some pictures of the beautiful starry sky at night with the mountains and the lake in the background.
- Day 1: Bishkek to Kyzart by bus. Have lunch in Kyzart upon arrival. Trekking for 3-4 hours to Kilemche. Dinner & night with shepherds in a yurt.
- Day 2: Trekking from Kilemche to Song Kol for 3-4 hours. Dinner & night in a yurt camp.
- Day 3:Swim in the lake and hike around the area. Hike in Song Kol from Jaman Echki to Tulpar Tash.
- Day 4: Trekking from Song Kol to Kyzart for 6-7 hours. Lunch in Kyzart. Depart back to Bishkek.
|Nr. of persons: price|
|1: 14 500 s||5: 48 500 s|
|2: 23 000 s||6: 57 000 s|
|3: 31 500 s||7: 65 500 s|
|4: 40 000 s||8: 74 000 s|
Including: Guide service, meals and accommodation in the yurt.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Kyzart is not included. Marshrutka #541 costs 400 som. It leaves 07:00 or book a taxi from Apple Hostel – 6000 som/car.
DURATION: 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- hat/horseriding helmets (are provided)
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.