Embark on a thrilling 10-day horse riding expedition, traversing the rugged beauty of Kyrgyzstan’s wilderness. Ride through breathtaking valleys, conquer mountain passes, and spend nights under the stars in tents and traditional yurts.
- Day 1: Shamshy Valley – Shamshy Gorge. Night in tent.
- Day 2: Shamshy Gorge – Shamshy Pass. Night in tent.
- Day 3: Shamshy Gorge – Saralasaz Pasture. Night in tent.
- Day 4: Saralasaz Pasture – Karakol Valley. Night in tent.
- Day 5: Buchuk Pass (3400 m). Night in tent.
- Day 6: Sandyk Pass. Night in a yurt.
- Day 7: Zhumgal Valley – Kilemche Pass. Night in a yurt.
- Day 8: Kilemche Valley – Songkol Lake (3000 m). Night in a yurt.
- Day 9: Songkol Lake. Night in a yurt.
- Day 10: Songkol Lake – Tulpar Tash – Kyzart Village. Depart after lunch.
|Nr. of persons: price|
|2: 203 200 s||5: 414 700 s|
|3: 276 600 s||6: 446 300 s|
|4: 323 900 s|
Including: A guide, a horse guide, horse rental, food during the trek, camping equipment, transporting horses to the start of the trek, transporting passengers from Bishkek to the start of the trek.
PLEASE NOTE: Transport to/from Kyzart is not included. Marshrutka #541 costs 400 som. It leaves 07:00 or book a taxi from Apple Hostel – 6000/car.
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.