Song Kol Lake – 3 Day Horseriding Tour
Are you looking for an adventure in the spectacular Kyrgyz countryside that is affordable, slightly challenging and that will leave you wanting for more breathtaking views. This four day, three night horse riding trip to the alpine lake of Song Kol is perfect.
Song Kul is the second largest lake in Kyrgyzstan after Issyk kul. It sits at 3016 m (9895 ft) above sea level. It is surrounded by a broad summer pasture and then mountains. The area is inhabited and safely accessible only from June to September.
Watch the farmers milk mares, drink mare’s milk, try to spot some of the many bird species that live in the area, and take a dip in the fresh air and an absolutely stunning view of the sunset over Song Kol Lake. Don’t forget to bring a tripod to take photos of the beautiful starry sky at night, with the mountains and the lake in the background.
Horse GUIDE (Russian Speaking)
+ horseriding helmets
3 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts
2 nights in a yurt camp
- Transportation (approx 400 soms per marshrutka / one way bus – # 514) / private transfer from Bishkek to Kyzart is $ 50 per car.
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Day 1: Bishkek to Kyzart by bus. Lunch at Kyzart on arrival. 2 to 3 hour horseback ride to Kilemche. Dinner and overnight with the shepherds in a yurt.
- Day 2: Horse riding from Kilemche to Song Kol for 3-4 hours. Dinner and overnight in a yurt camp.
- Day 3: Horse riding from Song Kol to Kyzart for 5-6 hours. Lunch at Kyzart. Departure for Bishkek.
1 person: 12,400 som
2 people: 18,200 soms
3 people: 24,000 soms
4 people: 36,400 soms
5 people: 42,200 soms
1 person: 19,700 soms
2 people: 25,900 soms
3 people: 32,400 soms
4 people: 45,500 soms
5 people: 52,000 soms
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS 3 DAY SONG KOL TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881