Song Kol Lake — 4 Day Horseriding Tour
Are you looking for an adventure in the spectacular Kyrgyz countryside that is affordable, yet relaxing and will leave you wanting for more breathtaking views? This 4 day horse riding tour to the alpine lake of Song Kol is perfect.
Song Kul is the second largest lake in Kyrgyzstan after Issyk kul. It sits at 3016 m (9895 ft) above sea level. It is surrounded by a broad summer pasture and then mountains. The area is inhabited and safely accessible only from June to September by car but you can visit it on a horse anytime of the year.
Watch the farmers milk mares, drink mare’s milk, try to spot some of the many bird species that live in the area, and take a dip in the fresh air and an absolutely stunning view of the sunset over Song Kol Lake. Don’t forget to bring a tripod to take photos of the beautiful starry sky at night, with the mountains and the lake in the background.
- Day 1: Arrival to Kyzart. Lunch. Start horse riding to Kilemche (3- 3.5 hours on a horse). Dinner & overnight with the shepherds
- Day 2: Kilemche — Song Kol. Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp ( 3- 3.5 hours on a horse)
- Day 3: Song Kol (Tuz Ashuu) — Song Kol (Kyrjol) — Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp (2 -3 hours on a horse)
- Day 4: Song Kol — Kyzart (3-4 hours on a horse). Lunch. Farewell to the horse guide. Depart Kyzart.
- 1 person: 22,500 som
- 2 people: 31,900 som
- 3 people: 42,400 som
- 4 people: 63,800 som
- horse guide (basic English), horse rental, meals during the trek, 3 nights in the yurt.
- Transport to Kyzart and back (Take marshrutka #541 from the west bus station for 400 som. It leaves between 6 — 7 am.
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS 4 DAY SONG KOL HORSERIDING TOUR
+996 553 280 881
+996 551 210 303