Song Kol Lake – 4 Day Horseriding Tour
Are you looking for an adventure in the spectacular Kyrgyz countryside that is affordable, slightly challenging and that will leave you wanting for more breathtaking views. This four day, three night horse riding trip to the alpine lake of Song Kol is perfect.
Song Kul is the second largest lake in Kyrgyzstan after Issyk kul. It sits at 3016 m (9895 ft) above sea level. It is surrounded by a broad summer pasture and then mountains. The area is inhabited and safely accessible only from June to September.
Horse GUIDE (Russian Speaking)
+ horse riding helmets
3 nights in a yurt are included
You’ll be provided with 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts.
Transport (around 400 soms by Marshrutka/bus one way (Bus number #514) / private transfer from Bishkek to Kyzart is $50 per car.
English speaking horse guide is $10 extra per day per group.
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- trekking boots/gaiters,
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Day 1: Arrival to Kyzart. Lunch. Start horse riding to Kilemche (3- 3.5 hours on a horse). Dinner & overnight with the shepherds
- Day 2: Kilemche – Song Kol. Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp ( 3- 3.5 hours on a horse)
- Day 3: Song Kol (Tuz Ashuu) – Song Kol (Kyrjol) – Lunch/dinner & overnight in a yurt camp (2 -3 hours on a horse)
- Day 4: Song Kol – Kyzart (3-4 hours on a horse). Lunch. Farewell to the horse guide. Depart Kyzart.
- 1 person: 16,200 som
- 2 people: 23,600 som
- 3 people: 31,000 som
- 4 people: 47,200 som
CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS 4 DAY SONG KOL TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881