Issyk-Ata Waterfall Hike
Take a trip to Issyk Ata for a short hike to the waterfall and enjoy its natural hot springs in open air while gazing at surrounding mountains!
Issyk Ata Gorge is an exceptionally beautiful place and well- known for its natural hot springs that you can lounge in and the beautiful mountain scenery. It also contains a waterfall that can be reached via a light hike into the mountains. A small pass will lead you to the waterfall where you can have a nice break.
Funny fact, there are several legends surround the hot springs in Issyk Ata Gorge. It said that there was once a young woman that bathed in the springs every day and while her friends grew old, she remained young thanks to the water’s miraculous powers.
The tour will start in Apple Hostel Bishkek where you will be transported to the Gorge in a private car/bus. An optional stop at Buruna Tower is available. On arrival to the Gorge you’ll have some free time for yourself, or you can hire one of our guides to show you around.
Take a dip in the refreshing hot springs before heading back to Bishkek for around dinner time.
- trekking boots
- weatherproof warm clothes
- rain coat
- Swimsuit/towel/flip flops
- Food & Snacks
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Transfer from Bishkek To Issyk-Ata.
- Explore the area + Free time to visit the hot springs
- (*Optional visit to Burana Tower)
- Transfer back to Bishkek
- 750 som per person in a group of 4 for the driver with transport
- Burana Tower Visit (Extra 1000 som per group)
- Hot Spring Entrance (200 Som Per Person)
- 6 Hours
CONTACT US TO BOOK THE ISSYK ATA DAY TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881