Osh Bazaar Tour
Our local expert will guide you through and be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Get amongst the local Kyrgyz people and discover Osh Bazaar with our Osh Bazaar Tour! The Bazaar is Bishkek’s busiest bazaar and is packed full of local fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, bread, pastries as well as clothing, electronics and everything in between.
During our Osh Bazaar Tour, you’ll have the opportunity to try a number of famous and traditional Kyrgyz snacks including kurut, milk and wheat drinks, locally made alcohol as well as Kyrgyz tobacco!
The tour will start at Apple Hostel where we will have a light lunch, before heading over to the Bazaar which is about a 20 minute walk away. We will then explore the maze that is Osh Bazaar. Hundreds of vendors can be seen selling all kinds of herbs, spices, fruits, vegetables and meats. You’ll have plenty of time to take as many photos as you want — the colours here would look amazing on your Instagram!
- 3 Hours
- Comfortable Shoes
- Weatherproof warm clothes (Winter)
- Rain coat
You can rent any equipment you might need directly from us.
- Meet up and have lunch at Apple Hostel Bishkek
- Walk the short 20 minutes to Osh Bazaar
- Guided tour around the stalls and different sections of Osh Bazaar
- Sample some local snacks, drinks and local delicacies.
- Finish back at Apple Hostel Bishkek, or feel free to stay at the Bazaar to discover more for yourself.
1000 SOM Per Person (Minimum 2 People) for the guide service
CONTACT US TO BOOK OUR OSH BAZAAR TOUR
+ 996 551 210 303
+996 553 280 881